Comedy Central's 'Tosh.0' hits series high
Wednesday episode reached 2.7 million viewers
NEW YORK -- Comedy Central's "Tosh.0" hit a new series high Wednesday, reaching 2.7 million total viewers.
Its previous record came with its July 7 episode that drew 2.4 million total viewers.
The show about funny things on and about the Internet also set new ratings highs this week among men 18-34 and men 25-34.
Comedy Central said it was the most-watched show in all of TV on Wednesday among men 18-24, 18-34 and 25-34, as well as the most-watched cable show for the night among adults 18-49 with 1.8 million viewers in that demo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR