'Here Comes the Devil' Trailer: How Do You Say 'NSFW' in Spanish?
The buzzy horror flick arrives from the festival circuit with a barrage of blood, sex and satanic mayhem.
Adrian Garcia Bogliano's Here Comes the Devil possessed audiences at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival. Then it slipped across the border to wow crowds at Fantastic Fest. Now, the Spanish-language horror film -- self-described as “frightening,” “strange” and a “WTF-fest” -- is preparing to strike fear nationwide. The first trailer for the movie owns the NSFW label.
Here Comes the Devil stars Francisco Barreiro and Laura Caro as parents whose son and daughter hike up a mountain and go missing without a trace. When the two siblings reappear, the family's prayers are answered. That is, until it becomes clear that something happened in the mountain's caves that night and its roots might be demonic.
Magnet Releasing will distribute Here Comes the Devil in theaters and VOD Dec. 13. Bogliano previously worked with the Magnolia genre label on the anthology film ABCs of Death.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack