Comic Commentary on Royal Wedding Banned By BBC, APTN
News channels accept restrictions imposed by Prince of Wales' private office.
SYDNEY -- A group of Australian comedians that were to provide a satirical commentary during the Australian Broadcasting Corp’s coverage of the Royal Wedding on Friday night here have been banned from covering the wedding, after broadcasting restrictions were imposed on the channel by suppliers the British Broadcasting Corp. and Associated Press Television News.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR