Comic-Con 2011: Winners and Losers
Spider-Man swings and "Twilight" whiffs as THR appraises the geek carnival.
The annual Comic-Con International circus in San Diego ended July 24 with Hollywood again spending millions courting obsessive fans with A-list talent and exclusive panels and presentations, some of which went over better than others. Here's THR's take on who connected with the geeks and who failed to hit the nerd bull's-eye.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- American Horror Story’s Gabourey Sidibe on Queenie’s Fate, Twerking on Kathy Bates, and Sundance Perks
- Ryan Murphy Talks Self-Policing, Jessica Lange’s Exit, and What’s Next on American Horror Story: Coven
- FX Orders Middle Eastern Political Drama Tyrant
- Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side