Comic-Con 2012: RZA's 'Man With the Iron Fists' to Hit Theaters on Nov. 2
The film, inspired by classic kung-fu movies, marks RZA's feature directorial debut.
Universal will release action-adventure The Man With the Iron Fists -- presented by Quentin Tarantino and directed by hip-hop impresario RZA -- on Nov. 2.
Longtime Tarantino collaborators RZA and Eli Roth co-wrote the script, envisioning the film as an ode to kung-fu classics of the past. RZA also stars, opposite Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu.
RZA, who played rapper-turned-actor Samurai Apocalypse on Showtime's Californication last season, was in Comic-Con on Thursday to talk about Iron Fists, an epic story of warriors, assassins and a lone hero who descend on one fabled village in China for a winner-take-all battle for a fortune in gold.
Rounding out the cast are Jamie Chung, Cung Le, Dave Bautista, Byron Mann, Daniel Wu and Pam Grier.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game