Comic-Con Video: 'Game of Thrones' Kit Harington Shows Off His Icelandic Accent, Talks 'Emo' Jon Snow
The star of HBO's drama sits down with THR to talk about filming in Iceland and what fans can look forward to in the next season.
SAN DIEGO -- Game of Thrones star Kit Harington is having an extremely busy Comic-Con.
Not only is he in San Diego for his hit show's HBO panel, but he's also appearing on panels for the upcoming animated pic How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Legendary's Seventh Son.
Harington, 26, arrived in San Diego fresh off wrapping his latest film, Pompeii, which marks his first leading role in a feature film.
On the morning of the Emmy award nominations announcement, which revealed that Game of Thrones received 16, Harington sat down with The Hollywood Reporter. He spoke about his character, Jon Snow, who he says would listen to some pretty dark music if they'd had iPods in Westeros.
"He's pretty emo, Jon. He'd listen to some pretty depressing music," he says.
The actor, who filmed most of season three in Iceland, shows off his Icelandic accent and describes the interesting food he experienced while abroad.
Harington, who starts filming season four in less than a week, also reveals that he's read scripts for the first 10 episodes.
Watch THR's Comic-Con interview with Harington above.
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR