Conan O'Brien Sells 'Fat Chance' Comedy Project to TBS (Exclusive)
The cable network has ordered a script that looks at what happens to two best friends -- one overweight Chance and the other incredibly good looking -- when a beautiful girl enters their lives.
TBS extends its relationship with late night host Conan O'Brien.
The Turner-owned cable network has ordered a script for Fat Chance, a half-hour comedy pilot being developed by O'Brien's Conaco and Warner Horizon Television.
The multi-camera comedy follows what happens to two best friends -- the overweight Chance Hubbard and the incredibly good-looking Rollie -- when a beautiful girl named Alex enters their lives.
The project will be executive-produced by O'Brien, David Kissinger (Eagleheart, Andy Barker, P.I.) and Jeff Ross (Conan), along with pilot writer Jay Lacopo (The Third Wheel, Man of Your Dreams).
The news comes as O'Brien's shingle continues to build its stable of projects at Turner, including a potential Ben Wexler-run sitcom about a family man who quits his day job and returns to the neighborhood where he grew up.
O'Brien is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)