Conan O'Brien sells N.Y. duplex to David Zaslav
Report: Discovery chief buys apartment for $25 million
Conan O'Brien has reportedly sold his New York duplex to David Zaslav, president and CEO of Discovery Communications, for $25 million.
115 Central Park West
The dollar figure marks one of the highest prices paid for a Manhattan apartment in 2010, according to the New York Times, which reported that Zaslav is getting a fully furnished apartment that includes seven bedrooms, 8 1/2 bathrooms and three terraces. The duplex is located in the Majestic at 115 Central Park West (pictured right).
The apartment was listed with John Burger of Brown Harris Stevens for $29.5 million, who told the Times he could not comment on the deal. Zaslav's agent, Chris Poore of the Corcoran Group, also declined to comment.
O'Brien moved to Los Angeles last year when he made the switch from hosting NBC's New York-based "Late Night" to "The Tonight Show," which tapes in the Los Angeles area. That lasted seven months; the host and network parted ways in January.
O'Brien is set to debut his new TBS late-night talker -- which also tapes in the L.A. area -- in November.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR