Conan O'Brien Stalker Arrested After Targeting Another TV Personality
A former Catholic priest accused of stalking Conan O'Brien in 2008 is back in hot water with police. David Ajemian was arrested Thursday for breaking a restraining order filed by Anthony Everett, co-host of "Chronicle" on Boston's WCVB-TV.
Police told the Associated Press that Ajemian violated the "harassment prevention" filed by Everett by making several calls to the TV station. He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Quincy District Court.
Ajemian pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in 2008 following an arrest outside of O'Brien's New York studio in 2007.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed