CONCERT REVIEW: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss in Los Angeles
5:00 AM PDT 6/25/2008 by Erik Pedersen
The rock icon and bluegrass Grammy queen trade off understated vocals as they run through their outstanding collaboration album.
At first thought, Robert Plant might seem an unlikely outlet for a celebration of Americana. But think about the myriad sounds from the colonies that Led Zeppelin melded into its music, and it makes sense.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR