Confessions of A Pop Princess
Russell Brand? Years of rejection? Yep, the purple-haired sexpot spills tears and secrets in her concert film "Part of Me," as the onetime religious teen from Santa Barbara breaks Michael Jackson's chart record, racks up $44 million in one year alone and one-ups even studio execs with her power (don't let those candy hearts fool you).
Nobody knows what really happened except the two people who are in it." It's June 6, and Katy Perry is talking about Kim Kardashian's 72-day marriage to NBA up-and-comer Kris Humphries, unsure where her empathy lies with regard to the media-saturated spectacle of the split -- or whether she feels any at all.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR