Conservative Actors Reveal Life of Secrecy, Lost Jobs Amidst 'Intolerant Left'
12:14 PM PST 1/30/2011 by Paul Bond
Acting veterans Clint Howard and Morgan Brittany talk about 'coming out' in their Republican views, and how it caused one famous co-star to turn his back.
It ain't easy being a Republican in Hollywood, even if your brother is an A-list director and producer. That's what actor Clint Howard told attendees at a California GOP convention over the weekend.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Half-Ton Killer: Transformed': Mayra Rosales Lost Nearly 800 Pounds For Her Sister's Kids (VIDEO)
- For Only The Second Time In 'Survivor' History, Their Fate Comes Down To Rocks (VIDEO)
- 'Arrow' Introduces The Flash As Barry Allen Comes To Starling City (VIDEO)
- 'Mob City' Premiere: Jon Bernthal Does Noir Proud In Frank Darabont's Latest (VIDEO)