Constance Zimmer Returning for 'Entourage' Movie
She'll reprise her role as Dana Gordon in the film based on the popular HBO show.
Constance Zimmer has officially signed on to reprise her role as Dana Gordon in the Entourage film.
Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven are all returning to star in the film, which is based on the popular HBO series about agents, actors and Hollywood shenanigans.
Doug Ellin wrote the script and is directing. The movie is currently shooting around Los Angeles. Jon Berg is overseeing for the studio.
On the Entourage TV series, Zimmer's character, Dana Gordon, was known as an abrasive movie executive who would butt heads with Ari (Jeremy Piven) but also, at one time, dated him.
Zimmer has been appearing in several shows over the past year, including House of Cards, Newsroom and Grey's Anatomy. She's currently recurring on the NBC comedy Growing Up Fisher, and will reprise her role of Janine, the investigative reporter, in season two of House of Cards.
She's repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR