Constantine rises at Lionsgate
Jason Constantine has been upped to president of acquisitions and co-productions at Lionsgate's motion picture group.
Constantine, who was executive vp acquisitions and co-productions, will continue to oversee the tracking and acquisition of theatrical films for Lionsgate; play an instrumental role in the creative oversight of prebuy projects in development, production and postproduction; and manage the day-to-day operations of the acquisition team. He has been heading those duties since former acquisitions and co-production president Peter Block left the company last year.
"Jason has a remarkable understanding of projects that play to our strengths as a brand and generate uncommonly good movies," said Joe Drake, Lionsgate co-COO and motion picture group president, to whom Constantine will report. (partialdiff)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!