Constantine rises at Lionsgate
Jason Constantine has been upped to president of acquisitions and co-productions at Lionsgate's motion picture group.
Constantine, who was executive vp acquisitions and co-productions, will continue to oversee the tracking and acquisition of theatrical films for Lionsgate; play an instrumental role in the creative oversight of prebuy projects in development, production and postproduction; and manage the day-to-day operations of the acquisition team. He has been heading those duties since former acquisitions and co-production president Peter Block left the company last year.
"Jason has a remarkable understanding of projects that play to our strengths as a brand and generate uncommonly good movies," said Joe Drake, Lionsgate co-COO and motion picture group president, to whom Constantine will report. (partialdiff)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!