Content Executive David Eun to Leave AOL
9:55 AM PST 2/24/2011 by Georg Szalai
Amid the pending Huffington Post acquisition, the former Google top manager will depart only a year after joining AOL.
NEW YORK - Amid AOL's acquisition of the Huffington Post, former Google top executive David Eun is leaving the online firm, where he filled the role of AOL chief content executive, about a year after his arrival.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile