Content Film To Handle Foreign Sales for Doug Aarniokoski's Thriller 'The Day'
The post-apocalyptic thriller stars Shawn Ashmore, Ashley Bell, Michael Eklund, Cory Hardrict, Dominic Monaghan and Shannyn Sossamon
Content Film has acquired the foreign sales rights to Doug Aarniokoski’s post-apocalyptic action/thriller The Day.
The movie, starring Shawn Ashmore, Ashley Bell, Michael Eklund, Cory Hardrict, Dominic Monaghan and Shannyn Sossamon, concerns five survivors on the run amidst a war against humanity.
Set to make its world premiere in Toronto’s Midnight Madness sidebar, it was written by Luke Passmore and produced by Guy A. Danella, with by Aarniokoski, Michael Finley, Tim James, Antonina Armato and Ross M. Dinerstein serving as exec producers.
Content will handle international rights, while Kevin Iwashina’s Preferred Contant reps North American rights.
In Toronto, Content will also be at selling Hick, starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Blake Lively, and the documentary Sarah Palin – You Betcha!, directed by Nick Broomfield, which are both world premieres.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR