Content Film Repping 'Story/Teller' at Market (Cannes)
Alice Eve and Liev Schreiber star in Mark Pellington’s psychological thriller.
CANNES -- Content Film will rep global sales for Mark Pellington’s psychological thriller Story/Teller in the Marche du Film in Cannes. North American rights are being be shared with the producers.
Alice Eve and Liev Schreiber star in the story of a young writer who appropriates what she believes to be the abandoned stories of another writer. Their publication under her name brings a strange man into her life. Arnold Rifkin and Norm Reiss are producing.
“Mark is an extraordinarily compelling director – and he has a really powerful vision for Story/Teller,” said Content Film president Jamie Carmichael. “Needless to say he’s attracted a wonderful cast too – we’re thrilled to have Alice and Liev on board.”
Content Film also is repping The Dallas Buyer’s Club, Hick, 96 Minutes, Knuckle and POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold in the Cannes market.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR