Content Media Renews $40 Million Line of Credit
The company has grown revenues from $30 million to $70 million in the past two years.
Content Media Corp. has renewed its $40 million senior revolving credit facility through a group of banks led by J.P. Morgan, with SunTrust Bank as syndication agent along with Manufacturers Bank.
This is the fourth time the credit facility, first established in 2004, has been renewed. The maturity date is now 2016.
"These are exciting times for Content,” said CEO John Schmidt, “as we build out our worldwide business with revenues having grown from around $30 million to $70 million over the last two years.”
Content Media, with offices in London, L.A., New York and Toronto, has libraries of over 240 features, 4,000 hours of TV programming and over 200 hours of digital content.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR