Content Media Renews $40 Million Line of Credit
The company has grown revenues from $30 million to $70 million in the past two years.
Content Media Corp. has renewed its $40 million senior revolving credit facility through a group of banks led by J.P. Morgan, with SunTrust Bank as syndication agent along with Manufacturers Bank.
This is the fourth time the credit facility, first established in 2004, has been renewed. The maturity date is now 2016.
"These are exciting times for Content,” said CEO John Schmidt, “as we build out our worldwide business with revenues having grown from around $30 million to $70 million over the last two years.”
Content Media, with offices in London, L.A., New York and Toronto, has libraries of over 240 features, 4,000 hours of TV programming and over 200 hours of digital content.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'