Cookie Jar Hires U.K. Sales Exec
Canadian producer taps John Morris to stick-handle TV sales and co-production development from London.
TORONTO -- Canadian producer Cookie Jar Entertainment has hired John Morris as its London-based TV sales and pre-sales topper.
Morris, a former managing director at Sparrowhawk Distribution and head of sales and acquisitions at sports specialist IMG, becomes senior vp of TV sales and co-productions for the U.K., Benelux, Australia and New Zealand markets.
He will stick-handle TV series development and co-productions with European broadcasters and studios as Cookie Jar continues to diversify away from animation to doing more live action production.
Morris comes on board Toronto-based Cookie Jar as the indie producer gets set to shop the live action/CGI hybrid series Mudpit and the live action comedy Debra! at Mip TV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR