Cool Trend Down Under
With A-listers shooting "The Great Gatsby" in Sydney and "Happy Feet Two" poised to score big, Australia's film and TV business has Hollywood buzzing again.
There's a frisson of excitement around Sydney's Fox Studios Australia, the likes of which hasn't been seen since X-Men Origins: Wolverine wrapped years ago. Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire sun themselves during breaks from filming Baz Luhrmann's buzzy remake of The Great Gatsby, while extras -- men in black-tie evening wear, women in exquisite gowns and dresses -- stroll the 1920s-appointed lot.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR