Cooper Jackson Promoted to Senior VP Business Affairs at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
The former Warner Home Video executive will report to exec vp John Calkins.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment promoted Cooper Jackson to senior vp of business affairs, the company said Thursday.
Jackson will report to John Calkins, executive vp of global digital and commercial innovation.
Jackson, said Calkins, "has proven herself to be a shrewd and strategic negotiator in the midst of tremendous change in our industry.”
Prior to her promotion, Jackson was vp of business affairs and before that she was involved with legal affairs and distribution at Sony Pictures.
Prior to joining Sony she was with Genius Products and Warner Home Video.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera