Corbin-Miller in command of Lifetime 'Army'
Samantha Corbin-Miller has come aboard as showrunner/ executive producer of Lifetime's upcoming series "Army Wives."
The ensemble drama, from the Mark Gordon Co. and Touchstone Tele- vision, recently received a 13-episode order from the cable network, which will premiere the show in March.
The series, filmed on location in Charleston, S.C., revolves around a diverse group of women — and one man — living with their families on an active Army post and the pressures on those left behind while their partners serve their country. It stars Kim Delaney, Catherine Bell, Sally Pressman, Brigid Brannagh, Brian McNamara, Sterling K. Brown, Wendy Davis and Drew Fuller.
Corbin-Miller's credits include serving as writer on CBS' "Cold Case"; executive producer/writer on UPN's "Kevin Hill," also from Touchstone; and co-executive producer/writer on NBC's "Crossing Jordan."
She is repped by WMA and attorney Patti Felker of Nelson Felker Toczek Davis Llp.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR