Core takes up 'Mercy' mission
South Korean sales company the Core Studio said Sunday that it has sold the hot black comedy action flick "No Mercy for the Rude" to WPM International in Thailand. The title has been snapped up by the Weinstein Co. for U.S. distribution, and the producers are in talks with "several U.S. studios" for the remake rights. The movie stars Shin Hakyun and centers on a killer who adheres to a strict rule that he will kill only rude people.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR