The Costumes of 'Anonymous'
6:00 AM PST 1/31/2012 by Elizabeth Snead
How costume designer Lisy Christl, who just received her first Academy Award nomination, brought forth the regal splendor of Queen Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I is a lucky charm on Oscar night. Two films that portray the monarch, 1998's Shakespeare in Love and 2007's Elizabeth: The Golden Age, have won Academy Awards for costume design.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR