Costumes of 'Dark Shadows'
How Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood revived both the 1790s and 1970s to grand gothic effect in Tim Burton's hotly anticipated remake.
Fans of Tim Burton's films have been eagerly awaiting the May 11 release of Dark Shadows, the director's take on the cult-classic TV series. Johnny Depp plays Barnabas Collins, an 18th century aristocratic playboy-turned-vampire who is unearthed only to find himself in a strange psychedelic world of disco, television, Nehru jackets and miniskirts.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR