'Cougar Town' Actor Ian Gomez Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The TV veteran will next be seen in the indie feature "Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant."
Ian Gomez has signed with APA in all areas.
The actor plays Andy Torres, a core member of the wine-loving cul-de-sac crew on Cougar Town, which is wrapping up its fourth season after moving from ABC to TBS this year. The single-camera comedy will return for season five in 2014.
Over the past 20 years Gomez has racked up a long list of television credits, most notably his breakout role on the WB’s Felicity as Javier, the title character’s manager at Dean & DeLuca. Gomez recurred as Winfred-Lauder employee Larry Almada on ABC’s The Drew Carey Show and played recurring roles on the network’s short-lived Jake in Progress and the Lifetime sitcom Rita Rocks. He’s also shown up in guest spots on The Middle, Grey’s Anatomy, Royal Pains and Lost.
On the big screen, Gomez has appeared in Larry Crowne and My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which was inspired by his marriage to writer and star Nia Vardalos. Gomez’s next project is the indie comedy Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, whose star-studded ensemble includes Stanley Tucci, Marcia Gay Harden and Rebecca Romijn alongside Mark Feuerstein in the title role.
Gomez is also repped by Intellectual Artists Management and Del Shaw.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR