David Arquette Files for Divorce From Courteney Cox
The estranged couple first announced their separation in October 2010.
David Arquette has filed for divorce from his estranged wife, Courteney Cox, on their 13th wedding anniversary, according to legal documents posted online Tuesday by TMZ.
The actor cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the filing.
In the papers, which were signed March 23 but filed only Friday, Arquette is seeking joint custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Coco. However, he is not asking for spousal or child support and did not mention any division of property in the documents.
Arquette and Cox met when both were co-starring in 1995's Scream and then got married June 12, 1999. They announced their separation in October 2010.
The couple also appeared in the horror franchise's three sequels together and launched a production company, Coquette Productions, whose credits include the TV series Cougar Town and Dirt, both starring Cox.
Arquette recently guest-starred on Cougar Town, which is making the move from ABC to TBS for its upcoming fourth season.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues