David Arquette Files for Divorce From Courteney Cox
The estranged couple first announced their separation in October 2010.
David Arquette has filed for divorce from his estranged wife, Courteney Cox, on their 13th wedding anniversary, according to legal documents posted online Tuesday by TMZ.
The actor cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the filing.
In the papers, which were signed March 23 but filed only Friday, Arquette is seeking joint custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Coco. However, he is not asking for spousal or child support and did not mention any division of property in the documents.
Arquette and Cox met when both were co-starring in 1995's Scream and then got married June 12, 1999. They announced their separation in October 2010.
The couple also appeared in the horror franchise's three sequels together and launched a production company, Coquette Productions, whose credits include the TV series Cougar Town and Dirt, both starring Cox.
Arquette recently guest-starred on Cougar Town, which is making the move from ABC to TBS for its upcoming fourth season.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)