Courteney Cox and David Arquette List $19.5 Million Beverly Hills Estate
The A. Quincy Jones-designed property was previously a pocket listing for two years after the celebrity couple's split.
Unofficially on the market for two years after their separation, the Beverly Hills estate owned by Courteney Cox and David Arquette has been listed for $19.5 million, according to Trulia Real Estate Blog.
The former couple purchased the A. Quincy Jones-designed property in 2004 for $5.45 million and had it completely redone in 2006 by architect Cory Buckner. The 5,500-square-foot estate in the upscale gated Trousdale Estates area of Beverly Hills has four bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, maids' rooms, a detached office and a circular swimming pool.
This listing comes one year after Cox purchased a two-bedroom, three-bathroom condo at the Sierra Towers building in West Hollywood for $2.05 million.
Jonah Wilson of Hilton & Hyland has the Beverly Hills listing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR