Craig Ferguson moving into CBS primetime
Late-night host will appear in comedic spots in March
CBS' late-night host Craig Ferguson will make a series of primetime appearances March 2 and 9 with comedic spots set to air during the network's Monday lineup.
On March 2, when "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" will face the premiere of NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," Ferguson, joined by Paris Hilton, will do interstitials leading into "The Big Bang Theory," "How I Met Your Mother," "Two and a Half Men," the season premiere of "Rules of Engagement" and "CSI: Miami."
Hilton also will guest on "Late Late Show" later that evening.
On March 9, Ferguson will be joined by Jim Parsons as his character, Sheldon, from "The Big Bang Theory."
The spots are set at Ferguson's home, where he and his guests sit and watch CBS' Monday night series.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)