Craig Ferguson moving into CBS primetime
Late-night host will appear in comedic spots in March
CBS' late-night host Craig Ferguson will make a series of primetime appearances March 2 and 9 with comedic spots set to air during the network's Monday lineup.
On March 2, when "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" will face the premiere of NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," Ferguson, joined by Paris Hilton, will do interstitials leading into "The Big Bang Theory," "How I Met Your Mother," "Two and a Half Men," the season premiere of "Rules of Engagement" and "CSI: Miami."
Hilton also will guest on "Late Late Show" later that evening.
On March 9, Ferguson will be joined by Jim Parsons as his character, Sheldon, from "The Big Bang Theory."
The spots are set at Ferguson's home, where he and his guests sit and watch CBS' Monday night series.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR