Craig Robinson to host 'Last Comic Standing'
'Office' actor joins NBC comedy show for its seventh season
"The Office" co-star Craig Robinson has been tapped to host the return of NBC's "Last Comic Standing," the network announced Friday.
Robinson, who plays warehouse boss Darryl on the NBC comedy, will be the latest personality to host the show, which has been previously emceed by Jay Mohr, Anthony Clark and Bill Bellamy.
" 'Last Comic Standing' has been a consistent success with both viewers and critics, and we can't wait to bring it back," said Paul Telegdy, executive vp alternative programming, NBC and Universal Media Studios. "The addition of a versatile comedic talent like Craig will only enhance what has proved to be a winning formula."
"Standing" returns this summer for a seventh season.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama