Craig Robinson to host 'Last Comic Standing'
'Office' actor joins NBC comedy show for its seventh season
"The Office" co-star Craig Robinson has been tapped to host the return of NBC's "Last Comic Standing," the network announced Friday.
Robinson, who plays warehouse boss Darryl on the NBC comedy, will be the latest personality to host the show, which has been previously emceed by Jay Mohr, Anthony Clark and Bill Bellamy.
" 'Last Comic Standing' has been a consistent success with both viewers and critics, and we can't wait to bring it back," said Paul Telegdy, executive vp alternative programming, NBC and Universal Media Studios. "The addition of a versatile comedic talent like Craig will only enhance what has proved to be a winning formula."
"Standing" returns this summer for a seventh season.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR