Craig T. Nelson Joins Will Ferrell-Kevin Hart Comedy 'Get Hard' (Exclusive)
"Tropic Thunder" writer Etan Cohen will helm the pic.
Craig T. Nelson is joining Get Hard, the Warner Bros. comedy starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart.
The film, to be directed by Tropic Thunder writer Etan Cohen, follows an innocent man who is convicted of a crime and prepares for prison with help from the man who washes his car. Warner Bros. recently announced a March 27, 2015, release date for the film.
Nelson will play Martin Barrow, the founder of Barrow Funds. He's Ferrell's character's boss and also the father of Ferrell's fiancee.
The script was written by Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, who are executive producers on Comedy Central’s Key & Peele.
Ferrell and Adam McKay are producing via their Gary Sanchez banner. Jesse Ehrman is overseeing for the studio.
Nelson, who won an Emmy for his role as Hayden Fox on the TV series Coach, currently stars on the NBC drama Parenthood. His recent films include Blades of Glory, The Proposal and The Company Men. He is repped by Paradigm, Forward Entertainment and attorney Tom Hoberman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR