Creed's Scott Stapp To Norwegian Boy Who Fended Off Wolves With His Music: 'You Rock!'
The relieved Creed frontman says 13-year-old Walter Eikrem is a "clever" and "brave young man."
The story of a young Norwegian boy who fended off a pack of wolves with “heavy metal music” caught the world’s attention last week. Thankfully, it was a happy ending for 13-year-old Walter Eikrem, who bravely fought the instinct to run and instead turned up his ear buds to blast Creed’s “Overcome,” scaring the animals away.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR