'Crisis' Actor Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
Joshua Erenberg plays a student taken hostage in the NBC drama, which premieres March 16.
Crisis’ Joshua Erenberg has signed with Paradigm, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor, 13, is a series regular on NBC’s political conspiracy thriller, which premieres March 16. Erenberg plays Anton Roth, one of the students on a field trip ambushed by a mysterious band of operatives. Gillian Anderson and Dermot Mulroney star.
Earlier this year Erenberg guest-starred as a pint-size bully in an episode of Fox’s Dads. He has had a recurring role on ABC’s Suburgatory as A.J., the rich-kid tennis partner of grown man Noah, and portrayed a younger version of Mark-Paul Gosselaar’s character on an episode of TNT’s Franklin & Bash.
The Los Angeles native also played the younger version of Seth Rogen’s bumbling hero in The Green Hornet, his feature debut. He followed up with a role as the son of a casino owner (played by James Gandolfini) in last year’s The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.
Erenberg is managed by Luber Roklin.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR