Following Criticism, Piers Morgan to Interview Larry King on CNN
King told the BBC last week that Morgan might have been "oversold" to the public.
Piers Morgan will interview his CNN predecessor and recent critic Larry King on CNN later this week.
The news comes after King told the BBC last week that Morgan "may have been oversold" to the public.
King said in the BBC interview that Morgan was doing "fine" as the host of Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN.
"(But) one of the problems they did was to oversell it -- they said he was going to be dangerous, he was going to be water-cooler talk, it was 'wait till you see me, I'm different.'" King said in the interview. "Well, he's good -- but he's not that dangerous."
Morgan said of the upcoming CNN interview, "I'm sure people will be fascinated by the dynamic between us, for obvious reasons.”
King hosted Larry King Live for more than 25 years, before stepping down last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR