Crosby walks down Temple Street
TORONTO -- Veteran Canadian broadcaster Tecca Crosby on Monday joined domestic TV producer Temple Street Prods. as head of drama.
Crosby, most recently director of dramatic programming at domestic broadcaster CTV, was named vp drama at Temple Street a month after BBC Worldwide took a minority 25% stake in the Toronto-based producer as part of an unspecified deal.
The tie-up aims to enable BBC Worldwide to get its formats into Canada and Temple Street to extend its international reach.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR