'Crossing Lines' to Open Monte Carlo Television Festival
Donald Sutherland will be honored with the Crystal Nymph Award for lifetime achievement.
LONDON -- Procedural crime drama Crossing Lines has been selected to open the 53rd edition of the Monte Carlo Television Festival on June 9, it was announced Tuesday by Laurent Puons, vice president of Monaco Mediax and general manager of the festival.
Crossing Lines, a new 10-hour series featuring William Fichtner (Prison Break, Black Hawk Down, Elysium), Marc Lavoine (The Good Thief, My Wife Is an Actress), Gabriella Pession (Wilfred, Jesus), Tom Wlaschiha (Game of Thrones, Brideshead Revisited), Richard Flood (Titanic: Blood and Steel, Three Wise Women), Moon Dailly (OSS 117: Lost in Rio, Black Heaven) and Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winner Donald Sutherland.
Sutherland will be honored during the opening ceremony with the inaugural Crystal Nymph Award for his lifelong achievements in film and television.
Crossing Lines is produced by Tandem Communications and Bernero Productions in co-production with TF1 Production/TF1 Network and in association with Sony Pictures Television Networks. The series was created and developed by Edward Allen Bernero and Tandem president Rola Bauer, who serve as executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)