Cruz, Penn to present at Oscars
Last year's winners sign on for March 7 ceremony
Last year's three living acting Oscar winners -- Sean Penn, Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz -- have all booked return visits to the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, where they will appear as presenters.
Cruz, who took home the supporting actress Oscar last year for "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," has an added reason to show up since she's nominated this year in the same category for playing the seductive mistress in "Nine."
Penn earned the best actor Oscar last year for "Milk," while Winslet was crowned best actress for "The Reader."
Last year's fourth acting trophy went to Heath Ledger posthumously for his performance as The Joker in "The Dark Knight."
The Oscars will be broadcast live by ABC from the Kodak Theater in Hollywood on March 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10