Former 'CSI' Star Gary Dourdan Facing Foreclosure on Venice Home
2011 was a rough year for the actor who in addition to his bank troubles, was busted for drug possession in June and domestic violence earlier this month.
Former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation star Gary Dourdan is facing foreclosure on his Venice, California home after missing a mortgage payment.
The actor, who most recently appeared in the big screen comedy Jumping the Broom, did not pay the July installment of his loan and owes $61,558.90 as of Sept. 28, reports TMZ.
Dourdan bought the Venice house for $922,000 in 2004.
The foreclosure is the latest of legal troubles for Dourdan. Earlier this month, he was hit with a three year restraining order to stay away from ex-girlfriend Nicole Vail Cannizzaro after he reportedly texted her in violation of the terms of his probation for a domestic violence charge.Dourdan was arrested in early Dec. when police responding to a domestic disturbance call found Cannizzaro nursing a broken nose.
In June, the actor was booked for felony drug possession after crashing his vehicle into two parked cars in June.
Dourdan's CSI character Warrick Brown was killed off the series in 2008.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR