'CSI's' William Petersen, 58, Welcomes Twins Via Surrogate
The former procedural star and his wife Gina Cirone have a boy and girl.
Former CSI star William Peterson, 58, welcomed twins in July via surrogate, his rep confirmed to People on Tuesday.
He and wife Gina Cirone had a boy and girl. They were born prematurely, but their health is improving.
"The babies are doing great and are improving every day and we can't wait for them to come home," the couple tell People in a joint statement. They wed in 2003.
Petersen's daughter Maite, 36, has two young sons as well.
Petersen's Gil Grissom was replaced by Laurence Fishburne in 2009 on CSI. Fishburne will be followed by Ted Danson on the next season, which premieres in September.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR