'CSI's' William Petersen, 58, Welcomes Twins Via Surrogate
The former procedural star and his wife Gina Cirone have a boy and girl.
Former CSI star William Peterson, 58, welcomed twins in July via surrogate, his rep confirmed to People on Tuesday.
He and wife Gina Cirone had a boy and girl. They were born prematurely, but their health is improving.
"The babies are doing great and are improving every day and we can't wait for them to come home," the couple tell People in a joint statement. They wed in 2003.
Petersen's daughter Maite, 36, has two young sons as well.
Petersen's Gil Grissom was replaced by Laurence Fishburne in 2009 on CSI. Fishburne will be followed by Ted Danson on the next season, which premieres in September.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!