'CSI's' Big Star on the Next Chapter
Emmy winner Marg Helgenberger says goodbye to crime scenes on her way to the Walk of Fame.
Nebraska native Marg Helgenberger, 53, taped her last episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the CBS drama in which she has starred since its 2000 premiere, in early December; on Jan. 23, between the airing of her final two episodes (Jan. 18 and 25), she is set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The timing of all this, she tells THR, is purely coincidental. Her decision to become an actress, however, was anything but.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR