CSS Studios Renamed Todd Soundelux
The company's post production sound brands include Todd-AO and Soundelux.
CSS Studios—the holding company behind post production sound brands Todd-AO, Soundelux, POP Sound, Modern Music, Soundelux Design Music Group and The Hollywood Edge—is changing its moniker to Todd Soundelux. The brand names of the individual companies will remain unchanged.
The CSS group of companies was acquired last year by Florida-based Empire Investment Holdings. Said company owner David F. Alfonso in a statement: “Both Soundelux and Todd-AO are globally known brands, and we believe the name Todd Soundelux will better connect the company with the creative community and offer greater clarity as to who we are and what we do.”
The company, however, intends to focus on promoting its individually brands.
“As new owners, we are already deeply engaged with the process of investing in our group of companies,” said Alfonso.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing