CTV Acquires Comedy Central's Charlie Sheen Roast
Canadian broadcaster CTV has jumped on the Charlie Sheen crazy train by acquiring his Comedy Central roast for its cable comedy channel and conventional TV network CTV Two.
TORONTO – Cue the tiger blood: the Comedy Central roast of Charlie Sheen will make its worldwide conventional TV debut in Canada.
Top-rated Canadian broadcaster CTV hopes it will be winning after acquiring and airing Sheen’s roast day and date on September 19 with Comedy Central on its local Comedy Network cable channel.
That’s the same night CTV is to simulcast CBS’ Two and a Half Men season premiere with Ashton Kutcher debuting his new series character.
Then the Seth MacFarlane-hosted TV special will debut on the free, over-the-air CTV Two network on Saturday night, Sept. 24, at 11:30 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR