CTV Acquires Comedy Central's Charlie Sheen Roast
Canadian broadcaster CTV has jumped on the Charlie Sheen crazy train by acquiring his Comedy Central roast for its cable comedy channel and conventional TV network CTV Two.
TORONTO – Cue the tiger blood: the Comedy Central roast of Charlie Sheen will make its worldwide conventional TV debut in Canada.
Top-rated Canadian broadcaster CTV hopes it will be winning after acquiring and airing Sheen’s roast day and date on September 19 with Comedy Central on its local Comedy Network cable channel.
That’s the same night CTV is to simulcast CBS’ Two and a Half Men season premiere with Ashton Kutcher debuting his new series character.
Then the Seth MacFarlane-hosted TV special will debut on the free, over-the-air CTV Two network on Saturday night, Sept. 24, at 11:30 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!