CTV Ditches 'The Bridge' After CBS Flop
2:23 PM PST 1/14/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Canadian broadcaster backtracking on planned second season of homegrown drama follows CBS yanking the homegrown cop drama after three episodes.
TORONTO – Canadian broadcaster CTV has abandoned plans for a second season of The Bridge from Entertainment One after CBS earlier yanked the Canadian cop drama after three episodes on air.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile