CTV Gets Into 'Shark Tank'
ABC business reality series coming to Canada on the A Channel network.
TORONTO – Canada’s CTV has acquired ABC’s Shark Tank, executive produced by Mark Burnett, for its secondary A Channel network.
The acquisition sets up local competition for another Canadian business reality series, Dragon’s Den on the rival CBC, that features two Shark Tank judges, financial expert Kevin O’Leary and tech investor Robert Herjavec.
CTV’s acquisition comes as Shark Tank adds billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban and comic Jeff Foxworthy as guest sharks. S
Shark Tank will air here on Fridays at 8 p.m. on the A channel stations after a sneak peak episode on March 20.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David