CTV Gets Into 'Shark Tank'
ABC business reality series coming to Canada on the A Channel network.
TORONTO – Canada’s CTV has acquired ABC’s Shark Tank, executive produced by Mark Burnett, for its secondary A Channel network.
The acquisition sets up local competition for another Canadian business reality series, Dragon’s Den on the rival CBC, that features two Shark Tank judges, financial expert Kevin O’Leary and tech investor Robert Herjavec.
CTV’s acquisition comes as Shark Tank adds billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban and comic Jeff Foxworthy as guest sharks. S
Shark Tank will air here on Fridays at 8 p.m. on the A channel stations after a sneak peak episode on March 20.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR