CTV Orders Third Season of Erica Durance Starrer 'Saving Hope'
The Canadian medical drama also stars Michael Shanks, Daniel Gillies and Wendy Crewson.
TORONTO – Canadian broadcaster CTV has ordered a third season of the Erica Durance-starring medical drama Saving Hope.
The series, from Ilana Frank's ICF Films and Entertainment One, which briefly aired on NBC, has had a solid run in Canada and elsewhere internationally.
Led by Smallville alum Durance, the Canadian drama has received another 18-episode order from CTV, bringing the series total to 49 episodes. Production on the third season is set to start in spring 2014.
The homegrown medical drama has averaged 1.3 million viewers a week on CTV.
Saving Hope also stars Michael Shanks, Daniel Gillies, Wendy Crewson and Huse Madhavji.
The series is executive produced by Frank, David Wellington, John Morayniss and Lesley Harrison and was created by Malcolm MacRury and Morwyn Brebner.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR