CTV's Rick Lewchuk Jumps to CNN Worldwide
The Canadian marketing exec will oversee on-air and off-channel creative across the global network.
TORONTO - CNN Worldwide is turning to a Canadian for a new look.
Longtime CTV marketing exec Rick Lewchuk is joining CNN Worldwide as senior vp of creative services, based in Atlanta.
Janet Rollé, executive vp and chief marketing officer for CNN Worldwide, tapped Lewchuk to oversee on-air and off-channel brand and marketing creative for all CNN Worldwide businesses.
That inclues brand messaging, on-air promotion, print, out-of-home, radio, television and digital advertising campaigns.
Lewchuk performed the same duties for nearly 20 years at CTV, the top-rated Canadian conventional network, and other TV assets in the Bell Media fold.
“Rick is a strategic thinker with an excellent track record for growing successful brands across multiple platforms,” said Rollé.
Most recently, Lewchuk was senior vp of CTV Creative Agency and brand strategy, based in Toronto.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama