CTV's Rick Lewchuk Jumps to CNN Worldwide
The Canadian marketing exec will oversee on-air and off-channel creative across the global network.
TORONTO - CNN Worldwide is turning to a Canadian for a new look.
Longtime CTV marketing exec Rick Lewchuk is joining CNN Worldwide as senior vp of creative services, based in Atlanta.
Janet Rollé, executive vp and chief marketing officer for CNN Worldwide, tapped Lewchuk to oversee on-air and off-channel brand and marketing creative for all CNN Worldwide businesses.
That inclues brand messaging, on-air promotion, print, out-of-home, radio, television and digital advertising campaigns.
Lewchuk performed the same duties for nearly 20 years at CTV, the top-rated Canadian conventional network, and other TV assets in the Bell Media fold.
“Rick is a strategic thinker with an excellent track record for growing successful brands across multiple platforms,” said Rollé.
Most recently, Lewchuk was senior vp of CTV Creative Agency and brand strategy, based in Toronto.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR