Cuba Gooding Jr. Wanted By New Orleans Police After Bar Incident
A warrant has been issued for the actor's arrest after he allegedly shoved a female bartender in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Cuba Gooding Jr. is a wanted man.
Police in New Orleans have issued a warrant for Gooding’s arrest after the actor allegedly shoved a female bartender twice around 3 a.m. on Tuesday, the L.A. Times confirms. The incident, first reported by TMZ, occurred at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street.
A female bartender told officers that several fans had approached Gooding, asking him to take photos, and he “soon became very aggravated with them,” officials said. The bartender then approached the Jerry Maguire actor, asking him to calm down.
In response, Gooding allegedly pushed her back with an open hand. One of her coworkers then dialed 911, according to police.
The bartender said that she told Gooding that police were on the way and asked him to leave, to which he allegedly shoved her one last time before exiting the bar. No arrests were made at the scene.
Gooding is currently in New Orleans filming The Butler with Oprah Winfrey.
A rep for Gooding did not immediately return The Hollywood Reporter’s request for comment. Calls to the New Orleans Police Department went unanswered.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR