'Curb Your Enthusiasm's' Jeff Garlin Arrested
The actor was taken into custody on a felony vandalism charge after allegedly being involved in a dispute over a parking space.
Curb Your Enthusiasm actor Jeff Garlin was arrested Saturday on a felony vandalism charge after allegedly being involved in a dispute over a parking space, the Associated Press reports.
Garlin allegedly smashed the windows of another motorist’s vehicle and was arrested in Studio City Saturday night, a police rep told the AP. He was jailed on $20,000 bail.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ, which first reported the news, the fight began as a verbal dispute and eventually saw Garlin smashing the windows of the other person’s Mercedes. The site reported the comedian was released from custody as of Sunday morning.
Garlin stars as Larry David’s manager on HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, and also has appeared in Arrested Development, among other shows.
A rep for Garlin did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter’s request for comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lars's Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever
- A&E Pulls Chloë Sevingy's Those Who Kill