'Cutting for Stone' Optioned for Screen by Anonymous Content
4:49 AM PST 2/1/2011 by Lindsay Powers , Borys Kit
The novel, written by Abraham Verghese, has been on the New York Times’ bestseller list for a year.
Anonymous Content has optioned the screen rights to the novel Cutting for Stone, which has been on the New York Times' trade best seller list for a year, where it currently ranks No. 4.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile