CW affiliates booking MGM movie pack
'Legally Blonde,' 'Overboard' included in deal
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios said it has cleared its Sunday movie package for CW affiliates in 65% of the country.
The studio began offering the primetime package to CW stations 10 days ago when the network said it would give Sunday back to its affiliates.
The package, branded as MGM Prime-Time Sunday Movie, has been picked up by the largest CW station group, Tribune Broadcasting Co., as well as Sunbeam TV Corp., Capitol Broadcasting Co., Gray Television, Freedom Communication and the CW Plus station group.
The package includes “Legally Blonde,” “Overboard” and four “James Bond” movies.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!